CORPORATE WELLNESS + DAY RETREATS
Most people now spend over 50 hours per week working, that is 30% of your week! Why does wellness have to stop once you set foot in the office? We believe that your workplace should fit into your wellness plan and vice versa. Integrative Wellness Retreat has an amazing Team of Yoga and wellness instructors all over Southern California that are ready to come into your workplace and infuse wellness. From a lunch hour yoga class to a day retreat and teambuilding our Team is ready to support yours.
We offer fully customization experiences from our basic yoga class package to workshops on: alignment, Ayurveda, stress relief, life/workplace balance, and day long wellness retreats. All classes and workshops can be themed around specific messaging that the group’s trip and/or meetings are focused around. We’ll come to you, whether a conference room, Hotel ballroom, park or beach, we make it convenient and seamless for you and your guests..
Every class/workshop will come with the following supplies for each guest:
- a Professional, Yoga Alliance Certified instructor (classes with 15 or more guests will also have an assistant)
- yoga mats
- music and sound system appropriate for the group size
- takeaway materials and/or recipes
Basic Yoga Class Package:
Our one-hour sequence class is a sequence that will help you build strength, increase flexibility, and find focus. Linking breath to movement the class is challenging and rejuvenating and is perfect for beginners and experts. Set to music, this class will invigorate your entire body.
Price Per Person: $42.00 minimum of 10 guests, maximum of 40*
*pricing does not include permits necessary for parks, beaches, etc… Additional fees will apply.
- Amanda is a Licensed Doctor of Physical Therapy and Certified Yoga Instructor. Her expert eye for movement was developed over the course of receiving her Bachelors in Kinesiology (human movement) & Gerontolgy (the process of aging) and refined with her education to become a Doctor of Physical Therapy. She completed her first 200-hour yoga teacher training in 2009 and a second in 2013. “I’ve always been drawn to movement. It’s so exciting that through yoga and physical therapy I am able to use movement as an avenue to restore mobility, optimize function, & enhance quality of life.” With a scientific mind and passionate heart, Amanda’s unique approach is grounded in evidenced based research, yet honors the infinite subtle interactions between the mind, body, spirit. Outside of PT and yoga, she loves her beach lifestyle…traveling by VW camper bus, surfing, hiking, beach volleyball, cooking, and connecting with inspiring people.
- Certifications: 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certification in Power Yoga and 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certification in Hot Power Fusion.
- Teaching Styles: Vinyasa, Hot Power Fusion, Yoga-Pilates, Yoga with weights, Yin Yoga, Trigger point therapy paired with yoga flow.
- Jessica started her journey into yoga while volunteering at an orphanage in Calcutta, India. With spirited yogis around her, she became intrigued with the yoga philosophy and immediately knew that yoga was the spiritual journey she was looking for. When she came back to the US, she enrolled in Yoga teacher training in San Diego with no expectations of becoming a teacher. She started Power teacher training to learn about yoga theory and it has changed her life for the best. Jessica has found spreading yoga is her service and purpose in this lifetime. Jessica recently became certified in 220hr Kundalini yoga from Yoga West. Jessica has been teaching at the Studios in OC/Los Angeles area over the past few years. Jessica finds inspiration and love from teaching yoga, and shows her spirit and joy in her classes.
- Certifications: 200 Hour Yoga Certification in Power, Sculpt & Yin Yoga and a 220 Hour Certification in Kundalin
- Teaching Styles: Hot, Power, Sculpt, Yin and Kundalini. Her favorite class to teach is Yin, and promotes the “yin” culture around the community.
- Vivian is a Southern California native, she grew up surfing and ocean swimming which is where her love of movement and flow began. After college she worked as a staff accountant and it was her yoga practice that kept her from lashing out at her husband on a daily basis. She soon said goodbye to her desk job to conquer her fear of public speaking and pursue teaching people how to do a down dog. Vivian has a 200 hr yoga alliance certification in Hot Yoga where she studied under Jason Wilkerson, soon after she completed another 200 hr certification in Vinyasa flow from Corepower Yoga. Vivian is an Integrated Yoga Tune Up® teacher and is in her 2nd year at Loyola Marymount University where she studies yoga therapeutics. Her classes are a reflection of her philosophy, that yoga can relieve your pain, improve your posture, and enhance your performance in whatever it is that you do. When she’s not making killer playlists for her classes Vivian enjoys finding new restaurants and ordering way too much food.
- Certifications: 200 Hour Yoga Certification in Hot , 200 Hour Certification in Vinyasa & a Certification in Integrated Yoga Tune Up.
- Teaching Styles: Hot, Yin , Yoga Tune Up® & Vinyasa
DENE LOGAN SELKIN
- In 2008, Dené moved to Los Angeles where she began working at exhale center for sacred movement in Venice. Her time working and studying at exhale gave her the opportunity to study with some of the most gifted treasures in the yoga community. She has completed several additional trainings in the areas of prana flow yoga, ayurveda & holistic yoga, core fusion, hot yoga, pilates and core conditioning. Dené teaches playful, fluid, rhythmic, and often times sweaty vinyasa flow classes for all levels of yogis throughout Los Angeles.
- Certifications: 200 hour Yoga Alliance Certification
- Teaching Styles: Vinyasa, Hot Power Fusion, Yoga-Pilates, Yoga with weights, Yin Yoga, Trigger point therapy paired with yoga flow